Our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide
Boy, oh boy, has 2020 been quite the year, but before we can put it all behind us and move onto bigger and better things in 2021, we want to help you spread some much-needed cheer. We’ve compiled a quick list of ideas for you to pull from when putting together your holiday outreach and gift-giving. You know what they say, a little kindness goes a long way…and so does a coffee subscription!
- Something sweet is always a good idea for holiday giving, and what’s better than a fancy fortune cookie with a personalized message inside just for your recipient. At Fancy Fortune Cookies, you get to choose the colors according to your branding, and they take care of the rest! You also get to personalize the box they come in. They handle packaging and shipping, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- Whether you’re a coffee connoisseur or more of an Earl Grey guy or gal, Counter Culture Coffee or The Tea Spot have you covered with tons of delicious options, including monthly subscriptions that anyone on your list would love (and appreciate!). What goes great with a coffee or tea subscription? A custom mug. With so many talented creators on websites like Etsy, you’re sure to find the perfect gift for anyone on your list.
- No more wasting paper. The Rocketbook notebook provides a classic pen and paper experience yet is built for the digital age. Although it feels like a traditional notebook, the Rocketbook is endlessly reusable and connected to all of your favorite cloud services such as Email, Evernote, Google Drive, and more.
- A thoughtful gift that would work for past, present, or future clients is donating to a cause near and dear to you in someone’s name. Make the donation relatable to your work, and you can still introduce your imagery into the concept with an email or a handwritten card.
- Are you looking for something even more personal and memorable? Shoot something for the season and send it out as a printed card with a handwritten note inside. This is a great way to express yourself and get your work in front of creatives. Whether humorous, serious, or just beautiful – taking the time to create something specifically for the season of well-wishing is as thoughtful and personal as it gets. Need a place to print? We would love to help!
With many creatives working from home or on adjusted schedules, it’s important to keep that in mind when deciding how (and where) you want to spread your holiday cheer! Are you sending to an office? Remember that some companies do not promote or allow gift-receiving.
From all of us here at Agency Access, we wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season!